• 1 sachet (Buko Pandan Flavor)
• 1.5 liters water
• ¼ - ½ kg sugar (as desired)
• 5 cups coconut meat (shredded)
• 3 packs all purpose cream
• 1 can condensed milk
• 1 cup kaong / nata de coco (optional)
• vanilla ice cream
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Dissolve in water and add sugar.
2. Put mixture into heat, stir thoroughly and wait until it boils.
3. After it boils, pour into mold and let it cool.
4. After it sets, slice into small cubes, and then set aside.
5. Mix coconut meat, cream, milk and sliced gulaman. Add
kaong or nata de coco as preferred. Refrigerate overnight.
6. Top with ice cream and serve.
Warning: Last items in stock!